Revival of the Thought Dominion!

Ahahaha.... seems I've neglected this blog after making a pitiful two posts. And one was a mere intro.

Anyways, in line with my new attitude of looking forward and stepping over mistakes, I'll be using this same site to post stuff. By the way, for those who don't know me, I'm a third-year university student studying in the Turkish capital, Ankara. Grades are good enough. Hobbies include anime/manga, reading stuff (a lot of stuff), and from time to time, writing. Football may be included, although my ultimate skill is giving fouls (which is pretty bad in tournaments). 

The start of a new academic year heralds the start of new opportunities. It's time to change something! Like starting to post regularly.

Hopefully this won't be my last post this year.

11 October 2015, surrounded by guys in a cafe watching a match on the TV above my head.

"If you're smart, teach. If you're stupid, learn"
-A certain masjid imam


Comments