First post!

Hi any readers! New blogger on scene here!

Anyways, let me give some info on myself and what I intend to be posting.

Firstly, I'm a second-year undergraduate student at the Middle East Technical University in Ankara (though admittedly I'm on summer break at the moment). If it isn't obvious, that means I live in Ankara, Turkey. My hobbies include a standard student set of watching anime, playing computer games (I have zero tolerance for games on my phone though- timeburners), reading and writing, and witnessing the beauty in life.

Now, what sort of topics will I be posting? The best answer would be "Whatever comes to mind as I daydream in class", but a more specific response might be my thoughts on human behaviour, politics, religion, life's quirks, and deep experiences. Oh, plus a bit on anime and games. Whatever I do I can write about right?

Well, that's all for now I guess. Hopefully I'll be posting on a regular basis, the schedule for which I'll work out to fit into my university life. University is university after all. I'll try to leave a little reminder as a closer to every post.

"Enjoy the small pleasures in life before the big troubles replace them."

Comments